Skip to main content

Got shopping to do


If you are interested in learning about the history of the QVB and seeing some great shots of it's interior go see it through Julie's Sydney Eye.

Queen Victoria Building

Comments

  1. Hah! Y'know, it never occurred to me to lean over the balaustrade!!

    The tiling is a knock-out, as is that red frock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More selective colouring, more selective colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, did I say I like the photo? The choice of leaning over the balustrade was excellent, :-).

    It could do without the lighted rectangle but I suppose they don't adjust their lighting to the photographer's needs .. ;-9

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals