Rainy skies May 11, 2009 The rain on the rich red soil country around Canowindra made for interesting skys. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Cabonne Country Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments PJMay 11, 2009 at 10:49 AMWatching rain moving in, especially on dusty ground is always delightful. I have to remember that this is your Fall season and not your Spring.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieMay 11, 2009 at 12:11 PMWatching and smelling ... I love the smell of approaching rain. And I love the effect it has on wildstock.Some of this land borders on parched, Joan. Letty will love these two shots!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKen MacMay 11, 2009 at 1:47 PMwhoa! fantasticReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMay 12, 2009 at 2:54 AMI like the (almost) minimalistic shot divided in two! Rain can clearly be seen on the right. Fantastic!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyfreefallingMay 12, 2009 at 8:00 AMJulie's right - I especially like the first shot.I love the teeny poofs of trees on the horizon.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Watching rain moving in, especially on dusty ground is always delightful. I have to remember that this is your Fall season and not your Spring.
ReplyDeleteWatching and smelling ... I love the smell of approaching rain. And I love the effect it has on wildstock.
ReplyDeleteSome of this land borders on parched, Joan. Letty will love these two shots!
whoa! fantastic
ReplyDeleteI like the (almost) minimalistic shot divided in two! Rain can clearly be seen on the right. Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteJulie's right - I especially like the first shot.
ReplyDeleteI love the teeny poofs of trees on the horizon.