"To muse, to creep, to halt at will, to gaze ... such sweet wayfaring" William Wordsworth
Search This Blog
Cudal garage
I liked this set of garages, photographed in Cudal when I was taking a shot of the Royal Hotel. We passed through Cudal on our way to Manildra the home of Australia's largest flour mill. I'll show you that tomorrow.
I found some sheets of tin/iron that was lovely in the back lanes of Glebe. Never did post them ... must try to find them.
I too like this line of garages ... the peeling paint and the whole ordinariness of it ... the higgledypiggedly shapes ... weds me to the earth emotionally
Well, you know how I feel about corrugated iron (is that the correct term?). It's wonderful. I photographed a building like this and I just loved working with it.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I found some sheets of tin/iron that was lovely in the back lanes of Glebe. Never did post them ... must try to find them.
ReplyDeleteI too like this line of garages ... the peeling paint and the whole ordinariness of it ... the higgledypiggedly shapes ... weds me to the earth emotionally
Well, you know how I feel about corrugated iron (is that the correct term?). It's wonderful. I photographed a building like this and I just loved working with it.
ReplyDelete