Skip to main content

Snow gums


The snow gums at the summit of Mount Canobolos were quite a change from the open farmlands we had just left, preparing us for our return to the forests of home.

Comments

  1. Stands to reason that I would find this entrancing. Just a few of my favourite things ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Aussie alpine scenery. It's so distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The limited palette is very, very pleasing. I would love to walk that path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic mysterious atmosphere! Just great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals