Strangely, this reminds me of Martina's tangled grape-vine mid-week.
These have been glorious images of the central west, Joan. I can now understand your comments during January of hard you find the seaside to photograph. You are in your element with this sort of shot. It shows so much appreciation and love.
Oh yes, I do see the connection with Martina's vine.
It's a funny thing that, I never have trouble seeing things in the country but I rarely see what Peter sees at the coast or what you see in the city. But I fear I'm getting repeatitive.
There's a few shots from the journey home first before the next trip :-)
Because of the time difference I am always late with my comments :-( (and everyone has already said everything that came to my mind). That's interesting I am not much af a seaside photographer too. I love beeing there but mostly spend my time staring at the horizon and not taking many photos, ;-). And yes, I like this photo very much. Wood, metal, gras, rust - that's what it takes ....
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Strangely, this reminds me of Martina's tangled grape-vine mid-week.
ReplyDeleteThese have been glorious images of the central west, Joan. I can now understand your comments during January of hard you find the seaside to photograph. You are in your element with this sort of shot. It shows so much appreciation and love.
Where to next?
Oh yes, I do see the connection with Martina's vine.
ReplyDeleteIt's a funny thing that, I never have trouble seeing things in the country but I rarely see what Peter sees at the coast or what you see in the city. But I fear I'm getting repeatitive.
There's a few shots from the journey home first before the next trip :-)
I agree with Julie, it's an iconic and beautifully composed photograph and ou are in your element. An very excellent end to our tour.
ReplyDeleteBecause of the time difference I am always late with my comments :-( (and everyone has already said everything that came to my mind).
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting I am not much af a seaside photographer too. I love beeing there but mostly spend my time staring at the horizon and not taking many photos, ;-).
And yes, I like this photo very much. Wood, metal, gras, rust - that's what it takes ....
Great detail and pastel shades!
ReplyDelete