Sugar Mills August 14, 2013 And all along the way the sugar mills are letting off steam. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments head in the sun August 16, 2013 at 7:31 PMIs that plastic I can see covering the ground?What would that be for?Kinda like when they grow strawberries.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethAugust 16, 2013 at 9:50 PMI think it might have been strawberries ... there are lots of nice strawberries in the supermarket at the moment coming down from Queensland.DeleteRepliesReplyReplydiane bAugust 17, 2013 at 10:22 PMSweet smelling.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethAugust 18, 2013 at 9:47 AMOh yes, that is one thing I forgot to mention ... the smell.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Is that plastic I can see covering the ground?
ReplyDeleteWhat would that be for?
Kinda like when they grow strawberries.
I think it might have been strawberries ... there are lots of nice strawberries in the supermarket at the moment coming down from Queensland.
DeleteSweet smelling.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that is one thing I forgot to mention ... the smell.
Delete