Hats make a statement. You can make assumptions about people based on the hat they wear. The same is true about hair I suppose. How in the world does a person with straight blonde hair manage to twist it into dreadlocks? It must take forever.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
Hats make a statement. You can make assumptions about people based on the hat they wear. The same is true about hair I suppose. How in the world does a person with straight blonde hair manage to twist it into dreadlocks? It must take forever.
ReplyDeleteLove the first one. I had one on my MEMES blog a few posts back that would fit in here well.
ReplyDeleteI love all those hair styles. They all seem to have been done with lots of care and attention.
ReplyDeleteAaaah to be young and able to grow hair...... :)
ReplyDeleteHats first, then no hats! Very clever sequence, Joan Elizabeth!
ReplyDelete