I agree am much more comfortable with the seaside now. But don't worry we get back to the countryside at the end of this trip ... in fact we do some countryside near the sea before we go home.
I have never understood what the fuss is about! ;-)
It's been lovely buried inside for a time, but your pics have reminded me how terrific it is to be out and about too. Must put down the brush and the computer for an afternoon soon!
What a wonderful view this morning on your blog - as I sip my coffee and gear up for the day. The photos are beautiful, have a sense of mystery and with peace in the final shot. Thank YOU!
Ha, the sun on the bird's (I guess) footprints hmmmmm ... I want to go to the seaside ... I want to go to the seaside ... no seaside at my place, duh. But I can have a look at your photos! :-)
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I remember when you first tried your seaside shots last year and what a shock it was to open SW and not have bush or countryside laid out before me.
ReplyDeleteYou are good at depicting the joy of being beside the seaside, too.
I agree am much more comfortable with the seaside now. But don't worry we get back to the countryside at the end of this trip ... in fact we do some countryside near the sea before we go home.
ReplyDeleteI have never understood what the fuss is about! ;-)
ReplyDeleteIt's been lovely buried inside for a time, but your pics have reminded me how terrific it is to be out and about too. Must put down the brush and the computer for an afternoon soon!
What a wonderful view this morning on your blog - as I sip my coffee and gear up for the day. The photos are beautiful, have a sense of mystery and with peace in the final shot. Thank YOU!
ReplyDeletethose sweet little foot prints remind
ReplyDeleteme of my babies' prints long ago.
What a great triptych! Fantastic view and light on the bottom pic.
ReplyDeleteHa, the sun on the bird's (I guess) footprints hmmmmm ... I want to go to the seaside ... I want to go to the seaside ... no seaside at my place, duh.
ReplyDeleteBut I can have a look at your photos! :-)
My kids would love to find all the tracks in the sand, dig out whatever is in that hole . . .
ReplyDeleteYou are good at depicting the joy of being beside the seaside,
ReplyDeletepost free classified ads
Another great collage
ReplyDelete