The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
posing just for you ...great capture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bird. Great image.
ReplyDeleteReally good composition with this one, Joan. I like it.
ReplyDeleteWhat sort of bird is that? Looks like a Willy Wagtail but wrong colour. Are the females that dun colour?
Love the rusty spring ... and the gridwork ...
Very cool composition and lovely little bird!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bird.
ReplyDeletepost free classified ads
Julie I am not sure what type of bird it is. A female wren I suspect.
ReplyDeleteLooks like this was a favourite with everyone I rather like it too ... suggests a walk in the English countryside to me.
"Willy Wagtail" made me grin. I like this photo, with the rusty spring and the geometrical pattern of the fence it is original and distinctive from the usual "cute bird" photo.
ReplyDelete