"Willy Wagtail" made me grin. I like this photo, with the rusty spring and the geometrical pattern of the fence it is original and distinctive from the usual "cute bird" photo.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
posing just for you ...great capture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bird. Great image.
ReplyDeleteReally good composition with this one, Joan. I like it.
ReplyDeleteWhat sort of bird is that? Looks like a Willy Wagtail but wrong colour. Are the females that dun colour?
Love the rusty spring ... and the gridwork ...
Very cool composition and lovely little bird!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bird.
ReplyDeletepost free classified ads
Julie I am not sure what type of bird it is. A female wren I suspect.
ReplyDeleteLooks like this was a favourite with everyone I rather like it too ... suggests a walk in the English countryside to me.
"Willy Wagtail" made me grin. I like this photo, with the rusty spring and the geometrical pattern of the fence it is original and distinctive from the usual "cute bird" photo.
ReplyDelete