Skip to main content

Eyes right


Actually there was a girl over there.

Out in the show ring they were reenacting something to do with the Light Horse Regiment

Comments

  1. Love the composition - and the palette - of both these. I am starting to develop a strong affection for historic reenactments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture of the horesman looking at the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top portrait one. And I love how you mentioned he was looking at a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - must have been a very thriling girl ;-). The portrait is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You caught a very funny expression on that guy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals