Gulls May 06, 2010 I can't help myself. I love them. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments freefallingMay 6, 2010 at 9:08 AMMe too.Although.... once I was attacked by a flock of seagulls - I didn't know they did that!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethMay 6, 2010 at 9:50 AMI didn't know they did that either ... you must have had food they wanted.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMary AnnMay 7, 2010 at 3:49 AMooh, I like the strong horizontal cropping and the small collection of images. They work well together.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymyletterstoemilyMay 7, 2010 at 5:45 AMoh, me too! we all must, otherwisethere would not be so many cartoonswith them in them!such a pretty collage of gulls.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyELKMay 7, 2010 at 12:43 PMi love to see cropped images like this..so niceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJulieMay 7, 2010 at 1:14 PMYeah, that horizontal cropping ... that is a seaside quirk of yourn!Seagulls are the pigeons of the sea ... but at least they are very clean.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownMay 8, 2010 at 1:57 AMJonathan Livingston Seagull! :-) Another great triptych!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplysanjeetMay 8, 2010 at 8:51 AMI like the strong horizontal cropping post free classified ads ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Me too.
ReplyDeleteAlthough.... once I was attacked by a flock of seagulls - I didn't know they did that!
I didn't know they did that either ... you must have had food they wanted.
ReplyDeleteooh, I like the strong horizontal cropping and the small collection of images. They work well together.
ReplyDeleteoh, me too! we all must, otherwise
ReplyDeletethere would not be so many cartoons
with them in them!
such a pretty collage of gulls.
i love to see cropped images like this..so nice
ReplyDeleteYeah, that horizontal cropping ... that is a seaside quirk of yourn!
ReplyDeleteSeagulls are the pigeons of the sea ... but at least they are very clean.
Jonathan Livingston Seagull! :-) Another great triptych!
ReplyDeleteI like the strong horizontal cropping
ReplyDeletepost free classified ads