Farmer's wife May 27, 2010 Down to earth and practical -- watching Bluey perform in the the sheep dog trials. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulieMay 27, 2010 at 7:50 AMYeah, she looks just great. Practical as you say. Country people are just ... different. Of the soil shows.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMegan CoyleMay 27, 2010 at 12:11 PMShe looks so happy :) I'm really liking the portraits you've posted recently. Keep up the gloriously good work :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMartinaMay 28, 2010 at 4:53 AM... and now I am thinking of "Babe" --- last scene ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymyletterstoemilyMay 28, 2010 at 7:36 AMmy favorite movie! . . . after "man from snowy"and "breaker morant"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethMay 28, 2010 at 9:26 AMJulie, yes there is some indefinable quality about country people. Something I find very appealing.Megan, since you are a master or portraits (though in a different medium) your praise makes me very happy.Martina, yes very "Babe". In fact the whole show reflects that ethos.Lea, I would add "Picnic at Hanging Rock" and "My Brilliant Career" to my list of Aussie film favourites.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyELKMay 28, 2010 at 10:24 PMa wonderful capture both~ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Yeah, she looks just great. Practical as you say. Country people are just ... different. Of the soil shows.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so happy :) I'm really liking the portraits you've posted recently. Keep up the gloriously good work :)
ReplyDelete... and now I am thinking of "Babe" --- last scene ...
ReplyDeletemy favorite movie! . . . after "man from snowy"
ReplyDeleteand "breaker morant"
Julie, yes there is some indefinable quality about country people. Something I find very appealing.
ReplyDeleteMegan, since you are a master or portraits (though in a different medium) your praise makes me very happy.
Martina, yes very "Babe". In fact the whole show reflects that ethos.
Lea, I would add "Picnic at Hanging Rock" and "My Brilliant Career" to my list of Aussie film favourites.
a wonderful capture both~
ReplyDelete