Skip to main content

Retired


I reckon he might enjoy showing his wife Marg how to grow perfect blooms now he has time to shower them with attention.

Comments

  1. I like his hearing aid. I have mine on this morning because I found it hard to hear what they were saying yesterday. I had to concentrate too hard. Must run for the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous portrait, teach me how pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, of course I didn't notice them at the time. I just spotted a likely face in the crowd.

    Diane, um pick a suspect, compose, shoot and tidy up the framing in post processing. In other words, plain good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals