Skip to main content

Goulburn River bank


I always think grass is pretty.

Comments

  1. The rocks look like a giant snake head and that sticky bit of branch looks like his tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol - that is always so funny. I see this photo and think: ooh, that rock looks like an alligator ... I go to the comments and there is always someone who had already said the things I wanted to say.

    That's the price I pay for being always late with my comments ... too much on my plate during the week, :-(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seems to be an especially feathery kind of grass

    ReplyDelete
  4. A giant snake, an alligator ... I didn't see it at the time but do now.

    AB, I think you'll find the next shot is even more like feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals