River bend June 05, 2010 It was pretty. I couldn't decide which image I liked best so you've got both. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments WinamJune 5, 2010 at 8:02 AMPretty is an understatement here. The scene is wonderfully atmospheric and perfectly captured!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bJune 5, 2010 at 9:57 PMBoth images are beautiful. Artistic and clever.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLisa SJune 6, 2010 at 5:53 AMI love all your pictures..I want to come along on the journey....well I do by reading your blog....but being there in person would be fun. Thank youReplyDeleteRepliesReplyABJune 6, 2010 at 6:39 PMNice dreamy, bokeh effect in the first shotReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMartinaJune 6, 2010 at 8:36 PMme: second one. I find the leaves in the first one a little bit too protruding ... okay, just a matter of taste, ;-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 7, 2010 at 1:12 AMAwesome images!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMary AnnJune 7, 2010 at 1:24 AMFor heaven's sake! These are magic.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Pretty is an understatement here. The scene is wonderfully atmospheric and perfectly captured!
ReplyDeleteBoth images are beautiful. Artistic and clever.
ReplyDeleteI love all your pictures..I want to come along on the journey....well I do by reading your blog....but being there in person would be fun. Thank you
ReplyDeleteNice dreamy, bokeh effect in the first shot
ReplyDeleteme: second one. I find the leaves in the first one a little bit too protruding ... okay, just a matter of taste, ;-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome images!
ReplyDeleteFor heaven's sake! These are magic.
ReplyDelete