Martina, this is a not a stupid question. I was wondering the same thing.
It would not be for livestock because we typically only house horses, pigs and poultry and it doesn't look at all like a stable, pig sty or chicken coop.
If it was a house I would expect a chimney and there isn't one.
That leaves it to be a shed but it is the wrong shape and has far to many doors, windows as well as floor boards so is unlikely to have started life as a shed.
So I am opting for it having been an old and somewhat temporary house.
AB, there are heaps and heaps of houses which are not abandoned but I don't find them interesting to photograph.
Julie, I think we are just very attuned to old rusty stuff :-)
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but: is this for humans or for livestock? A house or a barn or a stable or .. or ... ?
ReplyDeleteSo many abandoned buildings. Has everyone left for the big city?
ReplyDeleteI am astounded each time I venture into rural NSW just how much is abandoned. It is very beautiful, but sad at the same time.
ReplyDeleteMartina, this is a not a stupid question. I was wondering the same thing.
ReplyDeleteIt would not be for livestock because we typically only house horses, pigs and poultry and it doesn't look at all like a stable, pig sty or chicken coop.
If it was a house I would expect a chimney and there isn't one.
That leaves it to be a shed but it is the wrong shape and has far to many doors, windows as well as floor boards so is unlikely to have started life as a shed.
So I am opting for it having been an old and somewhat temporary house.
AB, there are heaps and heaps of houses which are not abandoned but I don't find them interesting to photograph.
Julie, I think we are just very attuned to old rusty stuff :-)