Skip to main content

Late afternoon 1/2


The light is so luscious as the sun begins to go down.

Comments

  1. I love late afternoon light too, especially during autumn and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what late afternoon does to the countryside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome light! It makes for a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, everything is soft and cozy. Good colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both ends of the day are lucious - trust me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals