ah, I agree - haystacks look better out of the plastic. Love the contrast though, of the plastic-wrapped hay with the beautiful scenery in the background.
Hay is often wrapped in plastic these days. I guess it saves having to store it in a shed. This was the first time I've had a chance to take a photo of them with a decent view.
I haven't seen them wrapped in plastic before.
ReplyDeleteUgh ... double ugh!! I so much prefer rusty corrugated iron.
ReplyDeleteWhereabouts do you reckon?
You dont have any labels on this lot.
oh they take the fun out of
ReplyDeleteeverything now.
Julie, we on a road out from Bega.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are ugly - wrapped in plastic. But you photo did the best one could do with these, regarding the colours and the composition.:-)
ReplyDeleteah, I agree - haystacks look better out of the plastic. Love the contrast though, of the plastic-wrapped hay with the beautiful scenery in the background.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen them wrapped in plastic before either.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Hay is often wrapped in plastic these days. I guess it saves having to store it in a shed. This was the first time I've had a chance to take a photo of them with a decent view.
ReplyDelete