The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
I haven't seen them wrapped in plastic before.
ReplyDeleteUgh ... double ugh!! I so much prefer rusty corrugated iron.
ReplyDeleteWhereabouts do you reckon?
You dont have any labels on this lot.
oh they take the fun out of
ReplyDeleteeverything now.
Julie, we on a road out from Bega.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are ugly - wrapped in plastic. But you photo did the best one could do with these, regarding the colours and the composition.:-)
ReplyDeleteah, I agree - haystacks look better out of the plastic. Love the contrast though, of the plastic-wrapped hay with the beautiful scenery in the background.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen them wrapped in plastic before either.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Hay is often wrapped in plastic these days. I guess it saves having to store it in a shed. This was the first time I've had a chance to take a photo of them with a decent view.
ReplyDelete