Skip to main content

Blackfellows hand trail


Just when I was getting sick of the rutted track and wondering whether we had taken a wrong turn the stunning section that I had been waiting for came up ... tall cliffs coverered in green moss. The cliffs are about twice as high as I could get into this photograph. It makes it worth the rough drive, but if you are wanting to do it the easier way come in from the Lithgow side

Comments

  1. ooo - I think I would like out there. I bet the smell is overwhelmingly earthy and decayed. How gorgeous - an entire cliff of moss. And different varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like artwork, JE. Splendidly rendered, I love them. Have a wonderful time on your camping trip, I'm looking forward to this new trip.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals