Skip to main content

The Royals

Royal Hotel Capetee


Why does nearly every town have a Royal Hotel? Here are four from my recent soujourns ... and I have already shown two more in this blog. And I missed photographing the one in Blayney! I'm wondering if collecting pictures of Royal Hotels is wierd like train spotting


Royal Hotel Carcoar
Royal Hotel Mandurama
Royal Hotel Cullen Bullen


Comments

  1. Unique ... not wierd ... unusual ... but so worthwhile with samples like these ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite Royal is on the 3rd photo. Such lovely railing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I llike the tilework in the second and the wrought iron in the third. JM has a great eye for detail, so do you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals