Skip to main content

Ben Bullen


The town of Ben Bullen is not much more than this abandoned railway station.


Comments

  1. When my father was 10 - in 1931 - his teacher at Hornsby Public made them learn the 50 main towns of NSW. These towns went along each of the arms of the rail system as it was then. Many of these towns have fallen into disuse as the deployment of rail has altered. From memory the first town on the list was Picton. I will see how much he still remembers ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list would be very interesting to see what has risen and fallen in the past 80 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take my recorder next Saturday ... better still I will video him as he tries to recite them ... he will enjoy that ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice it would be if we could see this working in the old days...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals