Skip to main content

Newnes Camping Ground


At the very end of the road is a great camping ground, with green grass, a good sized creek and magnificent cliffs surrounding the site.

We have camped here before but every time I visit I love the fission of joy that bubbles up from within in such places. But there was no camping this time, we retraced our tracks to the Newnes Hotel for a drink before returning home.

Comments

  1. This looks a great spot. Bookmarked it for a future holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals