Thanks Vicki. I really did plan on being a more serious photographer but in the end found it was only seeing things and composition that interests me so have pretty much left the technicalities of photography alone.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
For a suburban beach, it looks so unspoilt from this angle.
ReplyDeleteAll of the beachs seem very empty. I guess it is winter though it feels warm to me.
DeleteThis beach series is amazing! Love all shots. The oystercatcher capture is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI was pretty pleased with the bird too.
DeleteLove your beach series, Joan. Your photography is going from strength to strength.
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki. I really did plan on being a more serious photographer but in the end found it was only seeing things and composition that interests me so have pretty much left the technicalities of photography alone.
DeleteWhat a bewdie!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot.
But don't tell me you are wearing shoes on the beach?!?
Yes I do!
Delete