Rocks June 22, 2014 Corrimal Beach is sandy but this one has some rocks. I like that better. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bJune 22, 2014 at 7:30 PMI love examining the rock pools for wild life.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKamanaJune 22, 2014 at 9:20 PMone of the joys of beach walking is examining the rocks and pebblesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethJune 23, 2014 at 11:08 PMMe too that is why I prefer rocky beaches. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I love examining the rock pools for wild life.
ReplyDeleteone of the joys of beach walking is examining the rocks and pebbles
ReplyDeleteMe too that is why I prefer rocky beaches.
ReplyDelete