View from the Bridge June 16, 2014 This way and that. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments JulieJune 16, 2014 at 8:26 PMLove countryside like that top shot, Joan.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJune 17, 2014 at 7:48 PMI never knew this area to be as lovely as it is. I like the backdrop of mountains.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknownJune 18, 2014 at 3:19 AMWonderful watery scenes, both on this and the previous post. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyhead in the sun July 1, 2014 at 6:56 PMLove these two shots. Can't beat a good old banksia - i love them.And I agree with Julie that countryside is lovely.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Love countryside like that top shot, Joan.
ReplyDeleteI never knew this area to be as lovely as it is. I like the backdrop of mountains.
DeleteWonderful watery scenes, both on this and the previous post.
ReplyDeleteLove these two shots. Can't beat a good old banksia - i love them.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with Julie that countryside is lovely.