A lovely photo Joan. As it was loading I had a momentary thought at first that it was an aerial landscape view... then I saw the shells and it became clear what it was. So I got double value from your photo today ;D)
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
A lovely photo Joan. As it was loading I had a momentary thought at first that it was an aerial landscape view... then I saw the shells and it became clear what it was. So I got double value from your photo today ;D)
ReplyDeleteI am always fascinated by areal views. I guess this is one at close range
Delete