The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
For a suburban beach, it looks so unspoilt from this angle.
ReplyDeleteAll of the beachs seem very empty. I guess it is winter though it feels warm to me.
DeleteThis beach series is amazing! Love all shots. The oystercatcher capture is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI was pretty pleased with the bird too.
DeleteLove your beach series, Joan. Your photography is going from strength to strength.
ReplyDeleteThanks Vicki. I really did plan on being a more serious photographer but in the end found it was only seeing things and composition that interests me so have pretty much left the technicalities of photography alone.
DeleteWhat a bewdie!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot.
But don't tell me you are wearing shoes on the beach?!?
Yes I do!
Delete