I regard these as forms of statues. We have statues all over the city. Not those abpominations everywhere to promote Taronga Zoo, but good solid, stones statues. You know, before the world went plastic!
Oh yes the Rhinos ... I didn't realise until i read Peter's blog that there are hundreds of them. One does make it in the next sequence along with some of your good solid statues.
In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish.
I regard these as forms of statues. We have statues all over the city. Not those abpominations everywhere to promote Taronga Zoo, but good solid, stones statues. You know, before the world went plastic!
ReplyDeleteOh yes the Rhinos ... I didn't realise until i read Peter's blog that there are hundreds of them. One does make it in the next sequence along with some of your good solid statues.
ReplyDeleteInteresting sculptures. How do you know who they are?
ReplyDeleteInteresting. Hard to get a sense of scale. What size are the sculptures?
ReplyDelete