Street 4 of 7 February 26, 2014 Oh that's right we read the newspaper and magazines. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SusanFebruary 27, 2014 at 9:32 AMThat's a really inviting kiosk and, once again, it's that beautiful tree that catches my eye too :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamFebruary 27, 2014 at 4:04 PMMartin Place isn't so bad for a concrete jungle. The heritage buildings trees and movable plant displays soften the concrete.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:40 PMTo me it is concrete jungle. I just can't figure out why it is so sterile despite all they try to do to it.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieMarch 2, 2014 at 12:59 AMMartin Place has been junked up too much for my liking. But I guess they are trying to slow down the canyon effect.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:41 PMI am not sure what is better junked up or empty. I don't like Martin Place. I don't think it works.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyVickiMarch 4, 2014 at 11:10 AMAnother really interesting shot with lots to take in. I love how you framed the person in the background.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
That's a really inviting kiosk and, once again, it's that beautiful tree that catches my eye too :D)
ReplyDeleteMartin Place isn't so bad for a concrete jungle. The heritage buildings trees and movable plant displays soften the concrete.
ReplyDeleteTo me it is concrete jungle. I just can't figure out why it is so sterile despite all they try to do to it.
DeleteMartin Place has been junked up too much for my liking. But I guess they are trying to slow down the canyon effect.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what is better junked up or empty. I don't like Martin Place. I don't think it works.
DeleteAnother really interesting shot with lots to take in. I love how you framed the person in the background.
ReplyDelete