Street 1 of 7 February 23, 2014 Well the city is of course all about movement and the street. So here's a week of what I saw. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SusanFebruary 24, 2014 at 9:23 PMBeautiful trees - they provide a perfect backdrop to that scene. A lovely photo, lots of movement. I like it in black and white :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVickiFebruary 25, 2014 at 12:55 PMAnd light and shade. You have it all in this photo.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethFebruary 25, 2014 at 9:11 PMIt was the trees that surprised me in this photo. I don't usually think of trees when I picture Martin Place in my mind's eye.And of course, businessmen striding about is pretty much how it is in city.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 26, 2014 at 4:25 PMI love street photography but it isn't easy or should I say comfortableReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:33 PMI just snap away regardless in the big city. I find it less comfortable in the mountains.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieMarch 2, 2014 at 12:54 AMThey are getting bigger, those saplings. That would be the Reserve Bank, I guess.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:33 PMYes Reserve Bank. I hadn't noticed the trees until I took this shot.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Beautiful trees - they provide a perfect backdrop to that scene.
ReplyDeleteA lovely photo, lots of movement. I like it in black and white :D)
And light and shade. You have it all in this photo.
ReplyDeleteIt was the trees that surprised me in this photo. I don't usually think of trees when I picture Martin Place in my mind's eye.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course, businessmen striding about is pretty much how it is in city.
I love street photography but it isn't easy or should I say comfortable
ReplyDeleteI just snap away regardless in the big city. I find it less comfortable in the mountains.
DeleteThey are getting bigger, those saplings. That would be the Reserve Bank, I guess.
ReplyDeleteYes Reserve Bank. I hadn't noticed the trees until I took this shot.
Delete