Street 3 of 7 February 25, 2014 What did we do before we have mobile phones to entertain us? Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SusanFebruary 25, 2014 at 10:43 PMPeople watching, or perhaps a chat to a person who might come and sit beside you, or eat a packed lunch before going back to the office.... :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWinamFebruary 25, 2014 at 10:49 PMA book? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplydiane bFebruary 26, 2014 at 4:22 PMRead a book or talked to people.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethFebruary 27, 2014 at 8:27 AMOf course she could be reading an ebook. ReplyDeleteRepliesVickiMarch 4, 2014 at 11:12 AMThat's what I do when I'm waiting or sitting alone.Or checking my emails... ;o)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieMarch 2, 2014 at 12:58 AMRead a book, or even - heaven forbid - a paper paper! Cathedral Square? ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethMarch 2, 2014 at 8:39 PMHospital quad. I didn't venture any further into the city that a block of so around Philip Street.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
People watching, or perhaps a chat to a person who might come and sit beside you, or eat a packed lunch before going back to the office.... :D)
ReplyDeleteA book?
ReplyDeleteRead a book or talked to people.
ReplyDeleteOf course she could be reading an ebook.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I do when I'm waiting or sitting alone.
DeleteOr checking my emails... ;o)
Read a book, or even - heaven forbid - a paper paper! Cathedral Square?
ReplyDeleteHospital quad. I didn't venture any further into the city that a block of so around Philip Street.
Delete