Skip to main content

New Eye Tour


Hubby was having a cataract operation so we decided to catch the train to the city and stay a few nights in a hotel.  It was also a chance for me to explore the city with a new camera eye!

I recently bought a tiny point and shoot that I can carry in my handbag instead of lugging the DSLR everywhere.  This is my first adventure with the new camera. Let's see what it finds.

Comments

  1. Happy adventuring!

    (Is that hubby's eye? The iris is a gorgeous blue-grey .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes his eye. I think his eyes are more blue- green but it was looking kinda sad here from eye drops and injections.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals