Skip to main content

Going nowhere


My friends I have still gone nowhere and don't expect to do so for a while longer.  But for those of you who like to wander country NSW you might enjoy the series Peter is currently running on his blog which is usually Sydney based. I am enjoying it immensely.

I will be posting each day at Burnbrae Journal this week, to show some of the hard work in the garden that has kept me from wayfaring.

Comments

  1. Love this shot. The depth of field (no pun intended) is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals