Skip to main content

Cassilis


I little further up the road is the small town of Cassilis.  This lovely little town set in lush farming country (we are much closer to the coast here)  will not suffer the fate of the buildings at Ulan -- the entire village is heritage listed.

Go over to 100 towns to take a look at the wonderful array of heritage buildings in this delightful town.

Comments

  1. The sun on the lovely little church is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, and slide show too, Joan. I'm so glad that some little towns like this one have been preserved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals