Skip to main content

Dubbo


There is nothing like a field of canola in flower to get the cameras snapping. This was taken out Dubbo way in early October some years ago.

Visit Dubbo over at 100 towns.


Comments

  1. WOW! That's stunning! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photo.
    My first sight of this was travelling to Dubbo and I just couldn't believe my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the splashes of bright yellow fields while driving through the country. This is a great shot. I've got some coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please enter this in a photo comp, No 1 pick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals