Skip to main content

Cooks Gap


Cooks Gap is a locality, no sign of a town past or present that I could see. Perhaps it is a gap in the mountain range because just before this point there is a sign saying "Great Divide".  The mountain ranges running along our eastern coast are known as the Great Dividing Range, rivers on one side run into the inland and the other towards the coast.

I've added Cooks Gap as a locality at 100 towns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals