Skip to main content

Buckeroo


We went to Mudgee for the weekend with the specific plan and doing a bit of a circuit to pick up more of the towns. Having travelled the Ulan/Casillis road several times I as pretty sure there would be no town at Buckaroo.  I was right.

What was there was the Short Sheep Wines.  There are lots of vineyards in the Mudgee district.

I've added Buckeroo as a locality at 100 towns.


Comments

  1. Wineries are nice to visit too , maybe even nicer than ghost towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been to Mudgee but have heard of the honey from there. Love the letterbox.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals