Skip to main content

Goulburn River


Soon we see the drive is winding along with a river.

We have been passing through Goulburn River National Park on the left and Wollemi National Park on the right.  I have previously shown photos in the Goulburn River National Park entering from the Mudgee side.

Comments

  1. I like the way the river shaped the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scenery but I thought it would have been a bigger river.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this broad sandy banks seem to be a feature of this river. It is not particularly big or long. Apparently is starts near Mudgee and joins the Hunter at Denman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals