Skip to main content

Stonework


This lovely old warehouse show gives you are good view of the stonework.

Comments

  1. Remember when you went up through SA and showed us their unique stonework. I think this rubble work is distinctly Newsouthwelsh ... I like weathered timber like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely framed shot and the stone work is intricate. I often wonder who put all the stones together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an interesting observation Julie. You might be right. I will look out to confirm it as I travel about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stone work! The colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals