Skip to main content

Rylstone style


The typical building style has random rubble with dressed sandstone blocks in the corners, windows and doors,

I think this is the Police residence.

Comments

  1. Love this cottage - think I'll move in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... me so to. I suspect it would be very cool during summer ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stone combination. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The town is full of coittages like this ... it really has a lovely character. Cool would be good Julie. There is a photo in this blog taken a year or two ago when it was 42 degrees. This summer was mild so a bit deceiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my daughters best friends house. There are some great houses on Mudgee Street. One even has it's original dirt floor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals