Veins November 12, 2015 Hey the earth is showing its veins around here. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments VickiNovember 13, 2015 at 5:05 AMGood observation. The ridges really do look like veins. ReplyDeleteRepliesCountryMumNovember 14, 2015 at 8:03 AMYes it does. Nature is just amazing.DeleteRepliesReplyJoan ElizabethNovember 14, 2015 at 9:38 PMYeh a case of natures art. But when I looked at the image it reminded me of the back of aging hands which I also find lovely. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyUnknownNovember 13, 2015 at 5:17 AMNature is so amazing! Great find.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 14, 2015 at 9:40 PMI love being surprised by nature. It is so much fun seeing things in the ordinary not just the grand vistas. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyWinamNovember 13, 2015 at 1:00 PMHehe, that's a good way to describe it.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 14, 2015 at 9:41 PMIt's the poet in me peeping thru! Wish it happened more oft. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJulieNovember 13, 2015 at 6:48 PMIs it that new fangled method of lanndcare that funnels moisture and soil around paddocks? The one advocated by Peter Andrews?ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 14, 2015 at 9:42 PMNo the ridges are rocks not soil. There was quite a big section of them. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyfreefallingNovember 14, 2015 at 2:03 PMWhoa - that looks weird. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 14, 2015 at 9:45 PMLooking at it now it looks as if a farmer ploughed around a tree but I am sure the rocks predated the tree by millions of years. Yeh weird. DeleteRepliesReplyReplydiane bNovember 17, 2015 at 7:15 PMGood analogy. It looks like the back of my hands.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 18, 2015 at 11:29 PMHe he. Mine tooDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Good observation. The ridges really do look like veins.
ReplyDeleteYes it does. Nature is just amazing.
DeleteYeh a case of natures art. But when I looked at the image it reminded me of the back of aging hands which I also find lovely.
DeleteNature is so amazing! Great find.
ReplyDeleteI love being surprised by nature. It is so much fun seeing things in the ordinary not just the grand vistas.
DeleteHehe, that's a good way to describe it.
ReplyDeleteIt's the poet in me peeping thru! Wish it happened more oft.
DeleteIs it that new fangled method of lanndcare that funnels moisture and soil around paddocks? The one advocated by Peter Andrews?
ReplyDeleteNo the ridges are rocks not soil. There was quite a big section of them.
DeleteWhoa - that looks weird. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.
ReplyDeleteLooking at it now it looks as if a farmer ploughed around a tree but I am sure the rocks predated the tree by millions of years. Yeh weird.
DeleteGood analogy. It looks like the back of my hands.
ReplyDeleteHe he. Mine too
Delete