The Pinnacles, Broken Hill Clear blue sky is very dull! But there is something of interest in the image. These odd shaped mountains appear on the skyline just outside the city. I had planned otherwise for my closing sky today. On a hill outside town there are wonderful sandstone sculptures which I saw the last time I was here. I planned to photograph them against the setting sun but we left our run too late, so you don’t get to see them until our return journey.
I know so many people who simply never close gates! No wonder a stile is necessary. The river looks delightful, as does all the lush, green grass.
ReplyDeleteSilly me. I haven't thought of styles as a way to avoid gates !
DeleteI can't remember the last time I saw a style.
ReplyDeleteI like the "tiny" people in the bottom photo. It gives real perspective to the image.
They were tiny. Made me realise it was a bit of a walk down to the waterworks we didn't do it. 😀
DeleteWaterworks! Crikey typing on mobile phones makes my notoriously bad typing worse. I meant water just plain water.
DeleteI associate stiles with walking in the UK - there are so many of them there! Good to see an Aussie version.
ReplyDeleteI guess that is why I photographed it. Styles are unusual in Oz.
DeleteBeautiful setting! I think I've never seen a style here...
ReplyDeleteDon't see too many here either.
DeleteNever seen one of these (this type) of style.
ReplyDeleteLooks like is a first for most of us.
Delete