More nice country November 14, 2015 We drive past farms and pine forests. Soon to arrive at Tumut. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownNovember 15, 2015 at 3:02 AMI especially like the top shot. Those trees in a row make for such a beautiful scenery.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 15, 2015 at 10:51 PMA nice row of poplars is always a pleasant sight. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyVickiNovember 15, 2015 at 4:58 AMHave a row of trees. Poplars?ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 15, 2015 at 10:50 PMYes poplars. They would be quite a picture in Autumn. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyWinamNovember 15, 2015 at 2:57 PMI like the scenery around Tumut. So very green. ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 15, 2015 at 10:52 PMYes it is lovely. I think we will go back again as the caravan park is nice there. We were there on Christmas Eve some years ago. DeleteRepliesReplyReplydiane bNovember 17, 2015 at 7:17 PMRolling, rolling rolling along.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethNovember 18, 2015 at 11:22 PMRolling hills. Yes that is what I like. The more rolls the better. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I especially like the top shot. Those trees in a row make for such a beautiful scenery.
ReplyDeleteA nice row of poplars is always a pleasant sight.
DeleteHave a row of trees. Poplars?
ReplyDeleteYes poplars. They would be quite a picture in Autumn.
DeleteI like the scenery around Tumut. So very green.
ReplyDeleteYes it is lovely. I think we will go back again as the caravan park is nice there. We were there on Christmas Eve some years ago.
DeleteRolling, rolling rolling along.
ReplyDeleteRolling hills. Yes that is what I like. The more rolls the better.
Delete