Skip to main content

National Bonsai Collection



The National Bonsai Collection is out at the Arboretum too.  While the lady seems fascinated by the little tree, I was amazed at the tiny forests and bonsai of native trees.

Comments

  1. We are in Japan at the moment, so lots of cultivated gardens to show you when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in Japan at the moment, so lots of cultivated gardens to show you when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am envious and look forward to seeing the gardens.

      Delete
  3. Amazing! The bottom shot looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals