Skip to main content

A Fergie


This one is a Fergie (former Royal), now a restaurant in Gundaroo (35 kms from Canberra).  I remember back in the 70's that they used to run boozy bus tours from Canberra to Gundaroo Pub.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I was surprised to find the name of the hotel still there. All the advertising and other signage promoted the restaurant called Grazing b b

      Delete
  2. OMG! This is the best one yet!
    Isn't it just perfect!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals