Skip to main content

Great Ocean Road


I found it hard to capture how this road hugs the coast line with all its twists and turns.  This will have to do.

Comments

  1. Sometimes it's easier to go for small scale subjects when there's a grand vista in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That is what yesterday's post did, I felt if captured the essence of the day ... the blue sea, the lovely sunlight.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals