Skip to main content

53. Windows


Windows peep out to a world beyond.  This is the end of this Favourite Things series.

I always think of our caravan as being a way to get a different view from the kitchen window.   How about I show you tomorrow where our trusty little caravan took us this summer.  For me the summer holiday is over, I am back at work today.


Comments

  1. A delightful view... at, and through, the window :D) So many memories surrounding those building remains, it's amazing to walk around them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see they have made Broken Hill heritage listed. It deserves it I think.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals