35. Natures Art January 03, 2015 Abstract images from nature as so delicious and there is no better place to find them than at the seaside. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sue (this n that)January 4, 2015 at 5:07 PMOh yes I so agree, and you've found some goodies too Joan.Happy New Year to you and yours and all the very best :D)ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJanuary 6, 2015 at 10:37 PMI see you found some art by the sea in your blog too Susan.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
Oh yes I so agree, and you've found some goodies too Joan.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and yours and all the very best :D)
I see you found some art by the sea in your blog too Susan.
Delete