Big Thing January 27, 2015 Here's the big thing for this trip ... the Big Ned Kelly at Glenrowan. A new Royal Hotel is coming up tomorrow which is my big thing. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments diane bJanuary 28, 2015 at 12:10 PMI guess he would be called a terrorist today.ReplyDeleteRepliesJoan ElizabethJanuary 28, 2015 at 8:00 PMMaybe a terrorist. Certainly an armed robber. I am not sure what I think of the Ned Kelly thing or the romanticisation of bushrangers in general.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Listening to the stars September 11, 2015 In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town. On another wayfaring trip we visited the radio telescope at Parkes but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. Read more
I guess he would be called a terrorist today.
ReplyDeleteMaybe a terrorist. Certainly an armed robber. I am not sure what I think of the Ned Kelly thing or the romanticisation of bushrangers in general.
Delete