Skip to main content

47. Stone steps


I like a nice stone stairway - even when they are a bit rough and ready.

Comments

  1. rustic and environmentally friendly. Look neat. I walk down some like this on my morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem I have in the mountains is that there are far too many of these and the only way out is back up them. I am trying to 'refit' myself so I can enjoy them again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Listening to the stars

In the morning we went out to see the radio telescope 20 or so kms out of town.  On another wayfaring trip  we visited the radio telescope at Parkes  but this one is an array of dishes on a long track that can act like one big dish. 

Royal Hotel - Ganman

And I wrap up this trip with the Royal Hotel at Ganman.

Farm animals